Today is the first Saturday of December which is one of the two dates of International Lolita Day (which despite the name, happens twice a year). I needed to go shopping to get a gift for my brother. I went with my mom, and so I toned things down quite a bit more than what I would have worn otherwise.
- JSK – Innocent World Crown Embroidery
- Bolero – Innocent World 3/4 sleeve knit bolero
- Headbow – Innocent World Pearl beads headbow
- Necklace – Chocomint
- Bracelets – Paris Kids
- Tights – Target
- Shoes – Croft and Barrow (Kohl’s)
- Bag – Modcloth (not recommended; it’s cheaply made and waaay overpriced)
I picked up some cute new casual Mary Janes on sale from Kohl’s from Croft and Barrow to replace the ones I wore today, which are getting a little worn. I also got some sweater tights, an awesome pink chunky bangle on clearance and a Narciso Rodriguez for DesigNation Colorblock Sheath Dress (though I had to order it online because they were out of my size.) and a red x black jacket because I’ve been wanting one for a while thanks to VW.