Katsucon 2013 Coordinates – Deco Loli!
In February, I attended Katsucon in Washington D.C.
Saturday, I wore Angelic Pretty’s New Year’s Lucky pack print; Dream Fantasy. Below is a photo taken by one of my coworkers who also attended:
- Angelic Pretty: JSK, Headbow, and Barrette, OTKs, Bag (from the Lyrical Party Special Set), Star Necklace, Star Bracelet, Bowtie, Heart Ring, Petticoat (2), Candy Brooch, Candy Bangle, Star Bangle, Bow Bangle
- Bodyline: Blouse, Shoes
- Metamorphose: Hotpink Bow Bangle
- 6% DokiDoki: Stars, Yellow Heart Bracelet, Bubble Bracelets
- Chocomint: Pink 2-way stars, Bracelets, Star Ring, Bow Rings, Plastic Star clips, Plastic Bow Clips, Wrist cuff
- An*Tai*Na: Shoe Clips
- Sanrio: Bracelet, bows
- Offbrand: Bows/Roses (Target, Claire’s, others), Bolero (Khol’s), Tights
- Handmade/Indie: Oreo Necklace (Unknown) Balloon Hair Clip (Me).
Here is a close up of all the bracelets on one arm. I actually ended up with a bunch of bruises from them (which happens everytime I wear sweet or decololi to a convention. It’s the clapping! I clap at events and they get knocked together and then I get bruised up! )
I was pretty unsure about the socks, to be honest, because they are a lot darker than a lot of the other purple I had going on. There is some of the same purple in the JSK, and the bowtie, and a couple things in my hair, but, I actually had the Sax Dream Fantasy OTK socks in my purse the whole day, in case I decided I wanted to switch them.
All the accessories!
- Angelic Pretty: JSK (Dream Magic), Pony Skirt, Under Skirt, OTKs, Pink Headbow, Large Red Polkadot Bow on my head, and pink one on my skirt, Star necklace in my hair, Petticoat (1)
- Baby the Stars Shine Bright: Bag, small red polkadot headbow
- Bodyline: Blouse (Dyed pink by the amazing Michelle of Belladonna), Shoes, Petticoat (1)
- Metamorphose: Bangle
- Chocomint: Pink 2-way stars, Bracelets, Rings, Star Clips, Star Necklace
- Offbrand: Gold Star Bangle, Tights, Bows
- Handmade: Polkadot bows from Belladonna
….and, to pre-answer the questions I got over the course of the weekend: On Saturday, I had 42+/-2 things in my hair, on Sunday 60+/-2 (I likely lost a couple bows over the course of the weekend, and I’m missing a lavender shoe bow for sure.). It’s the same wig for both coords (from purple plum; I mix and matched a base and the pigtails from a different set in the same color). I lost my brush and a wristcuff while getting ready (both turned up at home), so I picked up a comb while there. I had to comb the wig out between the two days because the bows seriously frizz out/tangle the curls. I also put in some herbal essences curl silkening detangler, which is what I use on my real hair. It took me 2-3 hours to get ready each day, with more than half of that used just to put bows in my hair.