Angelic Pretty Tokyo just posted up this announcement about the Day Dream Carnival Re-Release.
So, based on my google-translate-fu, here is a summary. ::edit:: (And here is one by a Japanese Shopping Service which is better)
The re-release will be manufactured on a build-to-order basis (so you must pre-order if you want it).
The following items will be included:
- Day Dream Carnival ワンピース / Day Dream Carnival OP
- Day Dream Carnival ティアードジャンパースカート / Day Dream Carnival Tiered JSK (Tulle)
- Day Dream Carnival ジャンパースカート / Day Dream Carnival JSK
- Day Dream Carnival スカート / Day Dream Carnival Skirt
- Day Dream Carnival サロペット / Day Dream Carnival Salopette
- Day Dream Carnival カチューシャ / Day Dream Carnival Head Bow
- Day Dreamハーフボンネット / Day Dream Half Bonnet
Reservations for the online shop will ONLY be open for 9 days 4/6 – 4/14!
The plan is that the items will be delivered between Late-August and Mid-September.
- Accepted at all retail stores in Japan.
- There is no limit per person.
- Must pay (sounds like in full) up front
- If you order by phone, please send payment by registered mail.
- If payment can not be confirmed within the period we are accepting reservations will be canceled.
- 9 days (days) to 4/14 (Sat) 4/6, domestic online shop orders only
- As with in-store reservation, let me assume full payment within the reservation period.
- Will be accepted on the domestic online shop as well as the overseas online shop.
- For more information, please refer to the online shop.
- If payment can not be confirmed within the reservation period we will be canceled.
- Because production is per order, you may not cancel, nor change the color or type.
- If you cancel after paying, you will not be refunded, and may not exchange.
- If you have to cancel, you may be blacklisted from reservations in the future.
Notes on production orders:
- When the goods arrive, you will be called for in store orders (by mail for Online Shop).
- The release dates are just a guide; it might be earlier or later.
- Due to the nature of the print, it’s possible that there maybe printing errors / color errors, and you accept this in ordering.
- We will not offer a waiting list.
AP USA will also be taking orders, per their facebook page: